Arrotek was formed in 2005 by Sligo locals, Ger O’Carroll and Mark Pugh. At Arrotek Medical we specialise in assisting companies and private individuals bridge that gap between concept and market. We have the clean-room facility and engineering experience to design, develop and manufacture your medical device for functional evaluation and clinical builds. We provide the regulatory expertise required for the successful commercialisation of your medical device.
We have a proven track record of serving the leading medical device companies in the world along with making the ideas of inventors and entrepreneurs a reality.
We offer a complete and full solution from initial concept to finished product. We also provide regulatory services to ensure your idea if fully compliant with CE, FDA or other requirements.
- Video: Questions to Ask for Medical Device Compliance
- Arrotek Publishes New Profile Video Highlighting Its Expertise and Capabilities
- Arrotek Announces a Staff Retention Rate of 100% Over the Past Year
- Atlantic MedTech Cluster Members Exhibiting at Med in Ireland Next Week
- Meet Atlantic MedTech Cluster Members at Next Week’s Medical Technology Ireland Exhibition