Systems Engineer (Galway)
- Systems Engineer
- Galway / Multiple Locations
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, commissioning and support of automation and control systems. He/she will also be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance. The role will have a particular focus on programming and C#, C++ and other skills like VB and SQL will be prioritised.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all the different automation systems (Distributed Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, SCADA systems
- Manage the specification, development, installation and validation of automation projects within budget & corporate guidelines
- Demonstrated proven experience in one of the following Vision programming languages, with one or more of the following PLC’s: Cognex, Keyence
- Demonstrated proven experience in two of the following Higher-Level Languages, with one or more of the following: Net, VB 6, C#, C++