Control Systems (PLC) Engineer (Galway)
- Control Systems (PLC) Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, commissioning and support of automation and control systems. He/she will also be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance.
- Experienced with Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and Vision Systems in the manufacturing environment
- Manage the specification, development, installation and validation of automation projects within budget & corporate guidelines
- Allen Bradley or Omron experience or other highly relevant experience essential
- Technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate the following systems in a compliant manner. Proven experience in PLC logic & programming with one or more of the following PLC’s: Allen Bradley (Logix 500), Allen Bradly Guard Logix, Omron, Siemens (Step7), Elau, Bosch, Modicon, GE Fanuc, B&R, Mitsubishi