ATS – Automation Technology Services
ATS (Automation Technology Services) is a Sligo-based automation specialist with a proven track record of providing flexible customer orientated solutions through a strong emphasis on improving productivity and efficiency.
Since 2005, ATS has delivered innovative custom designed automation solutions to maximise operational efficiencies for leading manufacturing companies globally. From concept development, process definition, and equipment selection, to detailed design, build, installation, start-up, validation and optimization, we provide services that enhance value for our customers.
We have a proven track record of delivering on time, on budget and with precision. Applying our expertise, we use standard components from leading suppliers to build high quality machines that consistently deliver while maximising capital budgets.
Based in Sligo, ATS provides a full-service solution to its diverse client base, which spans many different industries and multinational organisations. All machine solutions are developed mechanically in-house, from start to finish, and are rigorously tested and challenged at every stage of the process to ensure perfection is achieved prior to installation and customer hand-over.
- Custom Automation Systems
- Vision System Integration
- Robotic and Servo Systems
- Tube handling
- Feeding systems
- Product Transfer Systems
- Joining Techniques
- Printing and Labelling
- Validation and full testing
- Commissioning and post installation support
Find out more:
- Vision System Integration: http://www.automationtechnology.ie/vision-system-integration/index.html
- Robotic and Servo Systems: http://www.automationtechnology.ie/robotic-servo-systems/index.html
- Custom Automation Systems: http://www.automationtechnology.ie/robotic-servo-systems/index.html
- Your Next Career Move – Exciting Job Opportunities in MedTech
- Meet Atlantic MedTech Cluster Members at Next Week’s Medical Technology Ireland Exhibition
- End of Summer MedTech Sector Career Opportunities and Job Vacancies
- MedTech Sector Job Opportunities in Ireland this July
- Increasing Production Output and Achieving OEE in Excess of 90% at ATS