SL Controls specialises in the development, integration, and validation of customised software solutions for the manufacturing industry. Those solutions deliver considerable improvements in OEE while making production lines more productive and efficient.
As a well-established provider of automation and controls solutions, SL Controls is trusted by seven of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing companies. Its specialist knowledge and experience of these regulated industries helps its clients achieve immediate improvements while also future proofing their businesses.
The company’s head office is in Sligo plus it has regional offices in Limerick, Galway, Dublin, and Birmingham. Skilled teams of project managers and engineers operate from these regional offices, ensuring SL Controls has skilled resources where and when its clients need them.
SL Controls creates bespoke software solutions in addition to a suite of customisable off-the-shelf products that dramatically cut project delivery times and costs. All projects and solutions are developed to the highest possible standard to ensure maximum levels of performance.
- Factory Automation Solutions
- Batch Control – automation of batch changeover and traceability processes
- Data collection, management, and reporting for machines and production processes
- Equipment System Integration
- Validation Services
- Serialisation Services
- Factory Automation solutions: https://slcontrols.com/factory-automation/
- TOTALline suite of products for batch control, data management, and reporting: https://slcontrols.com/totalline/
- DiVOM (Equipment Systems Integration): https://slcontrols.com/divom/
- Compliant automation: https://slcontrols.com/compliant-automation/
- Validation services: https://slcontrols.com/validation-services/
- Serialisation services: https://slcontrols.com/serialization-services/