Metrology & Inspection
Our expert Cluster Members provide high quality Sub-Contract Dimensional Measurement and Dimensional Metrology Jigs & Fixtures, with a tailored subcontract inspection service that offers you access to the experience, expert knowledge and technology of our expert metrology engineering team members.
Subcontract Dimensional Measurement
Our Cluster Members have experience across a wide range of sectors, we partner with both multinational and indigenous clients involved in: medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer products, electronic, aerospace and automotive sectors.
Dimensional metrology services that can be provided:
- Initial sample inspection reports (ISIR)
- Tool validation metrology
- Multi cavity inspection reports
- Reverse engineering
- Cavity verification / cad to part deviation
- Gauge R&R
- Inspection program creation
- Measurement procedure creation
- On site metrology support
- Accredited & traceable process
Dimensional Metrology Jigs and Fixtures
Our Cluster members specialise in bespoke Metrology Inspection Fixtures for CMM and Vision systems and also Hybrid Inspection Fixtures for use on Vision System CMMs with touch trigger capability. A Metrology Fixture can range from single station to large repeat multi-station solutions. Fixtures are designed to reduce operator interaction and to allow the maximum number of measurements to be taken with the minimum number of setups. In most cases we can develop a single fixture that will allow all dimensions to be taken on any component.
We develop the concept design into final high cavitation multi-station fixtures with full 2D technical drawing and 3D models for client approval and manufacture.
- Digital concepts
- 2D manufacturing drawings
- 3D model assemblies
- Single station prototype development
- Multi station / hybrid metrology inspection fixtures design and manufactured
- Detailed Project schedules updated and communicated weekly to clients