MedTech Industry Job Vacancies – Find the Next Step in Your Career this Easter
Engineers, office administrator, machine build technicians, welders/fabricators, equipment systems designers – these are just some of the vacancies the Atlantic MedTech Cluster members are currently recruiting for.
The Atlantic MedTech Cluster is a business organisation that promotes the medical device industry in the North West of Ireland. It includes eight Irish companies that provide a range of different services to the MedTech sector here in Ireland and internationally.
Current Job Vacancies at Atlantic MedTech Cluster Members :
ATS designs, builds, and installs state-of-the-art machines for medical device and pharmaceuticals manufacturers.
Find out more about these positions on the careers’ section of the ATS website.
Pharma Stainless specialises in designing and fabricating/manufacturing stainless steel solutions for the MedTech industry.
- Two number Stainless Steel Welder/Fabricator – candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience in stainless steel fabrication and knowledge in machine frame building. Knowledge of clean room furnisher manufacturing an advantage. Must be able to work unsupervised. Manual handling and abrasive wheel training required. Visit the Pharma Stainless website to find out more.
Ward Automation designs and manufactures automation and assembly solutions for the pharmaceutical and MedTech sectors.
Find out more about these positions on the careers’ section of the Ward Automation website.
SL Controls develops bespoke software solutions for pharmaceutical and MedTech manufacturers in addition to providing validation services, engineering consultancy services, equipment integration services, and more.
- Senior Control Systems Engineer (Limerick and Dublin)
- Senior Systems Validation Engineer (Dublin)
- Factory Automation / Project Manager (Limerick and Sligo)
- Software Engineer Galway
- Senior Controls Engineer (Sligo, Donegal, Galway)
- Equipment Systems Designer Limerick
Find out more about these positions on the careers’ section of the SL Controls website.
Verus is a leading metrology specialist providing metrology solutions to the MedTech industry. It also designs and manufactures bespoke metrology fixtures.
Arrotek is a MedTech product development specialist with expertise that includes concept development, design, prototyping, manufacturing, compliance, and more.