Arrotek was formed in 2005 by Sligo locals, Ger O’Carroll and Mark Pugh. At Arrotek Medical we specialise in assisting companies and private individuals bridge that gap between concept and market. We have the clean-room facility and engineering experience to design, develop and manufacture your medical device for functional evaluation and clinical builds. We provide the regulatory expertise required for the successful commercialisation of your medical device.
We have a proven track record of serving the leading medical device companies in the world along with making the ideas of inventors and entrepreneurs a reality.
We offer a complete and full solution from initial concept to finished product. We also provide regulatory services to ensure your idea if fully compliant with CE, FDA or other requirements.
- Atlantic MedTech Cluster Members Exhibiting at Med in Ireland Next Week
- Meet Atlantic MedTech Cluster Members at Next Week’s Medical Technology Ireland Exhibition
- End of Summer MedTech Sector Career Opportunities and Job Vacancies
- Arrotek Opens New Cleanroom Production Facilities
- MedTech Sector Job Opportunities in Ireland this July